Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Becky's Scarf Shop Review

Becky's Scarf Shop Review
 
As it gets closer to cold weather there is one thing every women starts stocking up on, SCARVES!! No matter the style or shape a warm scarf is a must have for everyone, but lets go a step further and ditch the old plain scarfs and say hello to Becky's Scarf Shop. Becky's scarves are absolutely beautiful and affordable but not only that she offers a huge range of scarfs starting from a Chevron pattern all the way to your very on monogrammed scarf, do I have your attention yet? I thought so! I don't know about you but I have always loved getting my initials put on my car, clothes even bedroom wall but one thing I've never had monogrammed is a scarf, I now know exactly what's going to be on my Christmas list.. Will Becky's scarves be on yours? I received two different scarves to try out, the first being a Grey Chevron Scarf ( my absolute favorite pattern ) and the second one being Paisley Infinity Scarf with a blue background, now everyone should know why I chose the chevron pattern but you might not know why I chose the Paisley Infinity, well it's because I wanted something that I knew would be made out of a different style of pattern and nobody else would have one exactly the same (: but there is something else that makes this scarf extra special and it is that it's made out of wrinkle resistant material and has a waffle-type texture to it, how cool is that? Even though Becky's Scarf Shop is mainly dedicated to making her one of a kind scarves she also sells many items such as embroidered purses, wristlets and belts that would be perfect for all ages of women and girls.
 
About the product:
 
Chevron infinity scarves. Made of stretchy jersey knit.
Comes in colors grey, royal blue, dark purple and yellow.
Sells on their Etsy Shop for $15.00

About the product:
 
Paisley infinity scarves in multicolored bright blue and multicolored orange. Tutti Fruiti.
Sells on their Etsy Shop for $15.00
 
I hope you will take the time to purchase one of Becky's amazing scarves, I know you will love them as much as I do!!
 
Follow Becky's Scarf Shop on...
 
 
Until Next Time, Jessie <3

No comments :

Post a Comment