Sunday, December 21, 2014

(re)FRESH Dry Shampoo Review

(re)FRESH Dry Shampoo Review
 
As a women their are many things that I have to use on a daily basis and one of the products I use is dry shampoo, I have oily hair anyways so anytime I try any new style it makes it twice as oily which is where the dry shampoo comes in. Lately I have been trying out a new brand called (re)FRESH and I am so glad I found this brand, it is now one of my favorite dry shampoos of all time... For one it doesn't leave any of that nasty white dust in your hair like most due but most importantly it gives my hair volume and the smoothness I need.
 
 
If you want smooth non oily hair all you have to do is shake the bottle then spray 3-4 inches away from your roots then I like to flip my head upside down and shake my hair for extra volume. Their are three different scents to choose from, Flower Power, Clean Breeze, and Sweet Vanilla. You can buy each of these for only $15.00 a piece on their website.
 
Follow (re)FRESH on...


No comments :

Post a Comment