Monday, March 6, 2017

Is this the "Best of Beauty"

Tarteist PRO Amazonian Clay Palette Review


Hey beauties, like I promised on my Instagram I am back with possibly the best eyeshadow palette on the market? As you can tell by the title we will be talking, swatching and playing with a brand new palette from Tarte, a brand everyone knows and loves including me. I purchased this palette about three weeks ago and belive me when I say I can not put it down, every day when I go to do my makeup I have been reaching for this one, it dosent matter if I'm going for a no makeup type of look or going full glam, this palette can do it all. It has a wide verity of shades from warm to cool, from white to black with any shade you could possibly need inbetween. It is not often you will find a palette that will look amazing on every skin tone, they are so incredibly pigmented and buttery that it will glide on with no effort and stay in place all day. With most eyeshadow palettes out there you will have to use some type of a mist such as Tartes Rainforest of the Sea Setting Mist for your shimmer shades but no, not with this palette, you can go straight from pan to your eye lid for a look that everyone will be sure to notice.

A little background behind this palette...
A pro-level, everyday eyeshadow palette with 20 ultra-pigmented shades powered by naturally-derived ingredients.
Purchase on Tarte Cosmetics for $53 which will include FREE SHIPPING and free samples.
Each shadow is 1g/0.035Oz x 20 pans
Includes 16 mattes and 4 shimmer.


Top to Bottom...
Classic, Innocent, Whimsy, Smoked, Ethereal

Top to Bottom...
Vintage, Fierce, No Filter, Vamp, Glam

Top to Bottom...
Chic, Profesh, Mod, Drama, Minx

Top to Bottom...
Indie, Bold, Edgy, Punk, Trendy

From all the shades above my favorite by far is Trendy, IM IN LOVE, it is like a duo chrome that changes from blue to brown when certain lights hit it. I recently purchased a blue plaid hoodie that I am wearing constantly and with classic all over the lid, innocent right above the crease mixed with whimsy in the crease, topped with punk on outer corner and trendy all across the lid it will give you such a beautiful outcome that you will have to try to believe. On top of that combination that options are endless, you can mix and match the shades to create a look unique to your taste or you can use each row which they have created for an easy flawless look.

Final thoughts/Rating...
5/5 *****
Yes, defiantly! You need this palette in your collection. It doesn't matter if you just learning about makeup or you know everything there is to know, you will not be disappointed with this purchase.

Don't forget to leave a comment below telling me if you have purchased this or if you are planning on it. I hope you enjoyed reading about my experience with Tarteist Pro Palette and as always stay beautiful.

Until next time...
Behind the Mascara







No comments :

Post a Comment