Saturday, April 1, 2017

Is this the "Best of Beauty"

L'Oréal  Infallible Lip Paints Review/Swatches/Video

Hey Y'all, today we will be talking about the new L'Oréal Lip Paints. I have been testing these out for a few weeks now and let me start out with how confusing these lip products were at first, I didn't know if they dried more matte or stayed glossy. I think the name Lip Paints could throw a lot of people off, but they are most defiantly a glossy consistency, there is nothing matte about these lippies. I personally love the fact they are gloss, I think matte lippies have taken the internet by storm and it is time to start focusing on something different for a change.


Loreal released 14 shades in the Lip Paint line from nudes all the way to colors such as teal and they retail for $9.99, you can find these at your local drug store, Walmart, or Ulta. They are 0.27 FL.OZ which is a bit more than your typically lip product, extremely pigmented and will last a good bit before having to reapply, of course you will have to touch up after you eat as with any type of glossy lip but I would say you will get a good 4 hours of pigmented wear time before having to pull that lippie back out. They will not bleed on you at all so you do not have to wear any lip liner, although pairing with their Colour Riche Lip Liner can give you a beautiful ombre affect if that's something you look for in a lip look. They come with your typical doe foot applicator for an easy one layer application that anyone can master.


My favorite shades are 310 and 308, everyone knows how much I love my nudes but what they don't know is how beautiful I think a nice bold lip looks, if you typically stick to the first five shades in any type of lip products I highly suggest branching out and trying some of the bolder more unique shades... like I've always said "It is just makeup, you can easily take it off" but you might just be surprised at how much you love a bold look. As you can see from my swatches above these shades are overall glossy but do have a nice shine to them but are not sticky at all, I cant stand a lip product that is full of nasty stickiness, if you put on a gloss and pull your lips apart and get those little strings, that is an automatic no in my book, these luckily have zero stickiness to them which I appreciate so much! I highly recommend these to everyone out there, wither you are a makeup junkie like me who has to try everything that hits the market or you only wear makeup occasionally this is something I think everyone will want to get there hands on. Now remember these are a glossy consistency so if wearing glosses alone isn't your thing try pairing it over your favorite matte lippie to add that little something its been missing.


Are the L'Oréal Infallible Lip Paints considered the Best of Beauty? YES, absolutely.
My overall thoughts are go out right now and pick up a couple shades just to try out, I promise you wont be sorry, once you try them for yourself you will be wanting every shade in the line. As always don't forget to comment below and let me know which shade is your favorite and what your thought are on these new lip paints.

Love always,
Behind the Mascara 






No comments :

Post a Comment