Thursday, June 12, 2014

Chad's Carolina Corn Review!

Chad's Carolina Corn Review!
I have one word to describe Chad's Carolina Corn YUMMY! They have such an amazing tasting popcorn and every kernel in the bag was completely popped so I didn't have to worry about getting the kernels stuck all in my teeth. Each bag of popcorn I received had such an unique flavor to it, also each bag had so much flavor in it, no more wondering if when you open the bag if its going to have just a few little pieces of flavor on a huge bag of popcorn. chad's Carolina Corn has so many flavors of popcorn you can choose from such as Original, Kettle Edition, Boar and Castle Sauce, White Cheddar, Jalapeno Cheddar, Dill Pickle, Buffalo Wing, Salt & Vinegar, Carmel Corn, Dark Chocolate, and Pumpkin Pie. You can purchase Chad's Carolina Corn at http://www.chadscarolinacorn.com/original-flavor/ for only $5.99 each, Now let me tell you each bag of their popcorn are 9.25 oz now that is a huge bag of popcorn for only $5.99. I would have to say that white Cheddar and Carmel corn are my two favorite, What are yours? You can go onto their website and for only $24.99 you can build your own sampler bags you will be able to choose five flavors, But if your like me and like to try a huge verity you may want to purchase the bags individually so you can get every flavor. I will defiantly be a continued customer.. Will you? You wont be sorry!

Don't forget to follow them on...
https://www.facebook.com/chadscarolinacorn
https://twitter.com/chadscorn

No comments :

Post a Comment