Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Vermont Brownie Company Review!

Vermont Brownie Company Review!
If I had one word to describe Vermont Brownies it would be DELISIOUS, I have never in my life tasted anything this good! They were the perfect combination of sweet and chocolaty. These brownies come in the cutest box but they come individually wrapped so you dot have to worry about them going bad or hard before you have time to eat them all, You could even lay them out on a platter for like Thanksgiving or Christmas for your friends and family to enjoy they would also be perfect for special holidays such as Valentines Day instead of getting your spouse a boring box of chocolate why not think outside the box and go for Vermont Brownies. These brownies come in the flavors of Signature, Walnut Chunk, Maple Toffee Crunch, Peanut Butter, Espresso Dulce De Leche, Blondies, Baker's Choice, Dark Chocolate Chevre, They also have a few seasonal flavors which are Apple Blondie, Mint Pattie, White Chocolate Raspberry, and Brondies they actually aren't available at this time but keep checking their website for when it is. I received the Walnut Chunk, Maple Toffe Crunch, Peanut Butter, Espresso Dulce De Leche, Blondie, and Signature. I loved them all so much but I would have to say that my favorite was the Blondie it was the perfect combination of White chocolate and Milk Chocolate chunks baked into it. Though that one was my favorite my fiancé couldn't keeps his hands off the Peanut Butter he said he never that great of a brownie and he would defiantly be going back on their to buy some more. If you would like to but a sampler pack of brownies you can purchase it at http://www.vermontbrowniecompany.com/sampler-pack.html and the half dozen is $21.00 and the dozen is $39.50. Once you taste these brownies you wont believe they are sold at such a reasonable price. I know you will love them as much as I do.


Don't forget to follow them on...
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vermont-Brownie-Company/313554890335
https://twitter.com/VermontBrownie  

No comments :

Post a Comment