Friday, June 13, 2014

CreaClip Review!

CreaClip Review!
Are you always having trouble cutting kids hair or even your own? Either it be because the kids wont stop moving or maybe because you don't have a steady hand well if that describes you than the CreaClip is here to help. The CreaClip comes in two different sizes one large clip and one small clip, Iv personally found that the small clip works wonders at cutting my bangs and my bangs are layered so I cant cut them free hand but with CreaClip I just place it on rotate the level and cut once I remove the clip it looks just like I just left the salon. The large CreaClip works great at cutting backs of your hair or putting layers back in it, Yes that's right you can have those lost layers you loved so much without having to spend salon prices. Both CreaClips come with teeth inside the clip that evenly combs and distributes every hair, locks at the end that secure the clip in place and a rotating level for getting precise cuts every time. I don't know about you but for me I used to get my hair cut once a month and it cost around thirty dollars each time times twelve months a year is three hundred sixty dollars OR you can purchase the CreaClip for only $29.99 at http://creaproducts.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=42 and if you order $60.00 or more you will get free shipping. Also they have a warehouse located in the UK http://creaproducts.com/UK/ I will deffianly be a continued user of the CreaClip, Will You?

*Benefits of the CreaClip
-Its easy to maintain just clip, slid and cut.
-Maintain your own hair in the convenience of your own home.
-Great for the whole family.
-Saves time and money.

Don't forget to follow them on...
https://www.facebook.com/CreaProducts?ref=br_tf
https://twitter.com/CreaClip

6 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing an article like this. The information which you have provided is better than another blog.
    creaclip review

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the way you write the post and help us with the information. Thank you for sharing this post. Please read my blogs too.
    tikitunes review
    thephostick review
    peeps review
    creaclip review
    copper protector review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I'm stumbled upon to this blog, the content is very information thanks for sharing such piece of knowledge with us. Check out the EcoHeat Review
    for the best potable heater for the winter season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this informative blog with us. Find out the best Steel Fabricators & Engineers in UAE on Etisalat yellowpages.

    ReplyDelete