Monday, April 10, 2017

Corso's Cookies Review

Corso's Cookies Review

Hey ya'll :) Today were going to be talking a little about cookies, but not any old cookies were going to be discussing a brand I just discovered called Corso's Cookies. Just like everyone else I love a good sweet, especially cookies... now I know this isnt the healthiest thing to do but I have to have a sweet right as I wake up in the morning and Corso's Cookies hit the spot. The are incredibly sweet tasting, they have just the right amount of crunch to them where they wont crumble in your hand but you wont be breaking your teeth, I personally like to take the crust off the edge of the cookies so I have a bit of icing and cookie in every bite.


I got to sample the Hoppy Easter Cookie Bouquet, you can find this delicious Easter gift on their website for $59.99 for nine cookies or $49.99 for six cookies, this will include 3 bunnies, 3 carrots and 3 Easter eggs. Now I know what you may be thinking $60 is a lot for some cookies, yes you may be right but this isn't just cookies, for that price they are decorating an amazing bouquet that you can find for any occasion, they are giving you triple the size of a normal cookie you will find at the supermarket and of course most importantly you are paying for the taste.


As soon as my Easter bouquet arrived I first noticed how well it was packaged, it had bubble wrap all around the cookies so no chance at anything breaking and ruining that special holiday. After I got everything out and unwrapped it I immediately dove in and had to try one out, of course I wasn't disappointed but then I sat it on my island for everyone who came over could grab a little treat and as I figured they were all gone before I knew it with no complaints and a bunch of happy house quest. I encourage you to head on over to their website and take a look around at all the holidays/events you can find cookie bouquets for such as any holiday, birthday, just because, baby, the options are endless. I know with my birthday coming up in less than a couple of weeks I would love to get something like this as a gift.
I'm glad I had this opportunity to share with you a new brand of cookies and could give you an idea of that perfect gift for that special someone. As always don't forget to comment below letting me what you think of Corso's Cookies and which bouquet you will be trying first.

Love Always,
Behind the Mascara

No comments :

Post a Comment