Friday, November 14, 2014

Eddie Funkhouser Review

Eddie Funkhouser Review
 
Are you tired of thinking you found that perfect cosmetic item you've always been searching for but then you look down and see the price, and just like that perfect item is gone. What if I told you that there is a cosmetic brand out there that offers name brand products for a very reasonable called Eddie Funkhouser. They offer everything you could ever need from Lip products, Eye products, Face products and so much more... but even if a company offers everything under the sun it doesn't make a difference if they don't offer a various amount of shades for all different skin types and that is exactly why I LOVE Eddie Funkhouser because they do of course, You will be able to find your perfect shade for your lips, face, eyes, ect. Take myself for example I got the opportunity to try some different products in different shades and colors from Eddie Funkhouser and if you continue to look below you will see each product and the information given for each one.
 
 
 EDDIE FUNKHOUSER 16 HOUR 4 WAY LIQUID CONCEALER
Shade: Light Medium
Description: A dynamic multi-tasker 4-way formula designed to: 1. Neutralize redness, 2. Correct dark circles, 3. Brighten and conceal 4. Soften the appearance of fine lines.
Price: $10.99


HYPERREAL NOURISHING LIP COLOR
Color: Model Citizen
Description: Updates the classic lipstick with intense pigments, a boost of hydration, and a lightweight yet luxurious finish.
Price: $11.99

QUATTRO VARIABLE LASH MASCARA
Color: Absolute Black
Description: A revolutionary 4-level, must-have mascara for achieving stunning, full and natural looking lashes.
Price: $12.99


PRO CONCEALER BRUSH
Description: The slightly pointed domed tip is firm yet flexible for an exacting application. Artisanal quality crafted brush, featuring hand-scored premium hair, expertly-sculpted head integrated with premium aluminum ferrule and hardwood handles painted with hard-as-nails, multi-layered high-gloss black lacquer.
Price: $12.99


LASH COMB & BROW BRUSH
Description: Features a styling comb on one side to separate lashes before and after mascara application, and brow brush on the other side for combing through brows to soften color application. Artisanal quality crafted brush, featuring hand-scored premium hair, expertly-sculpted head and hardwood handles painted with hard-as-nails, ulti-layered high-gloss black lacquer.
Price: $8.49


RETRACTABLE LIP BRUSH
Description: Flat brush with a tapered tip ideal for application of lip color. The aluminum body is weighted for balance and features a retractable head convenient for travel. Artisanal quality crafted brush, featuring hand-scored premium hair, expertly-sculpted head integrated with premium aluminum body painted with hard-as-nails, multi-layered high-gloss black lacquer.
Price: $8.49
 
 
Out of all the products I tried I would have to say that the Lip Brush is my absolute favorite! It comes apart in two pieces and all you do is flip it around and push it in for the brush to come out then flip it the other way to put it back together, how cool is that? Not to mention it is defiantly more sanitary. Now let's take a moment for me to tell you guys just how FANTASTIC their Lip Stick is, First of all the color is beautiful and it last late into the night, Second the formula is so smooth and unlike any other I have ever felt before... Seriously you guys have never felt a lip stick like this until you've tried Eddie Funkhouser, even when I was swatching the color on my hand for the picture I could feel the softness ( Imagine how it felt on my lips ). Then when I use my Concealer, Concealer Brush and Mascara together I get an unforgettable look that makes everyone ask "How did you get your lashes so full"  and I tell them Eddie Funkhouser but with my Concealer under my eyes it keeps the mascara in place and doesn't allow it to run. Last all their is left to do is run Lash Comb and Brow Brush over my eyebrows a few times to smooth them out and I'm good to go. So what did you think of Eddie Funkhouser? Perfect gift for all the women in your family, I know it will be on my Christmas list. (:
 
 
Follow Eddie Funkhouser on...
 


No comments :

Post a Comment