Friday, November 14, 2014

Lisa Rachel Hair Care Review

Lisa Rachel Hair Care Review
 
As all of you know I have thin hair that is colored blonde and it can be hard to find good hair care products that actually heal my hair without leaving it oily and nasty. I was given the opportunity to try a couple products from Lisa Rachel and when they first arrived I said to myself these are just going to do the same thing they all do and leave it oily but was I surprised when I got out of the shower and blow dried my hair only to find it looking more soft and beautiful than ever before, as a matter of fact I found my hair to stay softer and shinier for a longer period of time than. The two products I received were the Lisa Rachel Conditioner & Cleanser with Jojoba & Chamomile and Lisa Rachel Volumizing Leave In Spray.
 
Lisa Rachel Conditioner & Cleanser with Jojoba & Chamomile
•No Sulfates
•No Harsh Ingredients
•Leaves Hair Cleansed & Conditioned with Fabulous Sheen & Manageability
Price: 11.99

Chamomile and Lisa Rachel Volumizing Leave In Spray
•No Sulfates
•No Harsh Ingredients
Price: $5.99

Out of both these products I found the Conditioner to be my favorite because before I found Lisa Rachel I could only use shampoo in the shower but now she has opened my eyes to a brand new hair care line that wont leave you disappointed. Don't get me wrong I absolutely loved the Spray as well, when I feel my hair is lacking some volume and texture I spray a couple squirts in my hair and I'm good to go! So if you are in the market for some new hair care I would defiantly recommend checking out Lisa Rachel on Hair Chemist Limited where you can find and purchase everything she offers. 



No comments :

Post a Comment