Sunday, October 12, 2014

Derma e Review

Derma e Review
 
Today I will be sharing with you guys my experiences with Derma e, they are a company that offers any kind of skin care products you could think of but not only that everything on their website is reasonable priced for any budget you may be on. I got to review their Travel Essentials Set that is on sale right now  for $43.33 from $64.44 that is an instant $16.11 in saving. If you look below you will see everything that is included in this set.
 
Hydrating Facial Wipes - $7.19
These pre-moistened, ultra-soft facial wipes deliver a surge of natural hydration while lifting away makeup, oil and impurities.

Hydrating Mist With Hyaluronic Acid - $12.15
This refreshing mist instantly rehydrates dry, thirsty skin anywhere on the face and body.

Stretch Mark Crème - $17.98
This doctor-developed, intensive treatment is proven to visibly diminish the look of stretch marks, improving texture, color and overall appearance.

Soothing Eye Gel With Anti-Aging Pycnogenol - $19.50
This cooling, fragrance-free gel helps visibly diminish fine lines, crow’s feet and under eye puffiness.
 
Vitamin E Intensive Therapy Hand Crème - $7.19
Instantly replenish extremely dry, over-worked, weather worn hands.

Skin, Hair and Nail Oil - $15.50
This all-in-one body treatment absorbs easily to provide anti-aging moisture and restore your natural glow from head-to-toe.
 
 
Out of all these products I would have to say that Hydrating Facial Wipes are my favorite, I use them every night to give my face that extra boost of moisture it needs but also to take off my make-up and trust me they are amazing make-up wipes, it gets off the foundation, eye liner, mascara, everything! Then on top of using the wipes I follow up with the Skin, Hair and Nail Oil and I'm set for the night, waking up each morning with clean and beautifully soft skin. I would defiantly suggest buying the Travel Essentials Set it is a perfect set for all skin types and ages, it has changed my skin for the better and every product has worked it's way in to my skin care routine. So remember the next time your shopping for that certain someone make sure to remember Derma e, they have everything to make that special day unforgettable!
 
Derma e on...

No comments :

Post a Comment