Thursday, October 30, 2014

Couture Tee Company Review

Couture Tee Company Review
 
Have you ever heard of a company called Couture Tee? If not, you have seriously been missing out big time! They are a company that offers a huge line of T-Shirts and long sleeve shirts with the most adorable designs I have ever seen in my life. You know when you go to a small boutique and you see that one of a kind design on a shirt and you think "I have to have this" but then you look at the price and put it back down, Well with Couture Tee's you will be able to find that one of a kind design for a price you can actually afford. They offers everything from Elephant designs to Inspiration designs to Teams and just so much more but even though they do offer so many designs that isn't what makes them special it's the fact that their shirts are very high quality shirts that are super soft and you know are going to last you a very long time. If you look below I will show you the shirts that I got to try out...
 
Sizes: S-XXXL
Prices: 17.99-19.99

Sizes: S-XXL
Price: 23.99-25.99

Sizes: S-XXL
Price: 23.99-25.99
 
Out of all three of these shirts I would have to say that the Breast Cancer shirt is my favorite, not only is it the perfect match for the month of October but it is the perfect thickness that keeps me comfortable and cozy all day long. Now just look at the Bow Anchor shirt and tell me that is the perfect color green for the Fall season and with the bow and Anchor on the back it is a must have for both women and men... For example both myself and my mom have the same shirt and we both LOVE it and wear it at least once a week. Now last but defiantly not least the Elephant shirt, it's not you typical elephant just look at the different colors and shapes threw out the elephant that fit together so perfectly but at the same time makes it pop. So now that you have seen a couple of their shirts which one is your favorite? Don't forget to comment below because I would love to know.
 
Follow Couture Tee Company on...
Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment