Friday, October 3, 2014

Twist & Pout Review

Twist & Pout Lip Balm Review
 
Are you tired of digging around in the bottom of your purse for you lip balm? Wouldn't it be so much easier if it was hanging right there on the side so you could grab it with no trouble at all, well I've got some good news for you. You can now buy Twist & Pout lip balms and they clip to the outside or the inside of your bag so they will be right on hand when you need them. Not only are they extremely handy but each lip balm is made with a beautiful unique design on the outside of the container along with a gorgeous charm. I have found that during the summer my lips tend to chap a lot from using lip stick all the time, but ever since I hung my Twist & Pout Lip Balm on the side of my purse where I tend to use it so much more on top of my lip stick to leave my lips with a shiny yet soft look!
 
 
You can buy Twist & Pout lip balms at various locations, just head over to their Store Location and type in your information and it will let you know where the closest store is. Then after buy the clip the first time you can buy just the refills or a 12 pack to share with your friends and family, with so many designs to choose from I don't see anyone not loving Twist & Pout! I hope I introduced you to a new brand of lip balm and that you will give them a try.
 

 
Follow Twist & Pout on...

No comments :

Post a Comment