Friday, September 12, 2014

Batiste Dry Shampoo Review

Batiste Dry Shampoo Review
 

I'm sure all of you read my review on the Batiste Dry Shampoo that I wrote a couple months ago well today I will be telling you about the two new scents I got to try out which are Cherry and Tropical. Both scents are extremely delightful, they smell just like you just popped open a new bottle of shampoo in the shower but instead of getting your hair all wet washing it you just spray a few sprays of Batiste Dry Shampoo in your hair and your good to go all day and night. I have oily skin and hair so I know just how hard it is to find a product that will actually keep it fresh and clean all day long, but I swear if you give Batiste a try you will never go back to any other brand, plus if you lack bouncy full hair all you have to do is spray a little in the front and blow dry your hair with your head leaning over you will have bouncy hair without having to use those harmful products. Batiste comes in a verity of nine scents and you can get four of those in travel sizes, perfect for having a backup in your purse or going on vacation. You can buy Batiste at any Ulta, Kroger, drugstore.com and many other places, if you would like to know the rest of the stores that carry Batiste just follow the link http://batistehair.com/where-to-buy
 
Tropical Scent
 
Cherry Scent
 
Follow Batiste on...

No comments :

Post a Comment