Wednesday, September 17, 2014

BNude Essentials

BNude Essentials Review
 
I don't know about you but I love body butters to me they have so much more moisture in them and it last longer on your skin, well recently I was able to try out a couple body butter samples from BNude Essentials. The first thing that I noticed when I opened the jar of body butter was the smell, it was like paradise in a bottle one of the scents was Ruby Red Grapefruit & Guava and the other was Hawaiian Hibiscus Melon. The second thing I noticed was the body butter wasn't to runny yet not to hard, perfect for rubbing on your legs once you get out of the shower. I would have to say that my favorite was the Hawaiian Hibiscus Melon, it is a sweet summery scent that every girl defiantly needs in there purse. You can find BNude Essentials on their Etsy shop for only $4.00 for a 2oz jar.
 
 
Follow BNude Essentials on...
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment