Monday, September 15, 2014

Surya Brasil Review

Surya Brasil Review
 
I received an assortment of products to share with you guys from Surya Brasil and before I show you products I received I would like to tell you I have never found a hair care line that did so much wonders on my hair. I have very thin oily hair so therefor when I wash my hair I can only use shampoo but now that I found Surya Brasil I now use their shampoo, conditioner and hair mask... After using all three of those products my hair is left feeling extremely soft and full of volume. Now if you look below you will find each product and what it will do for you...
 
Henna Cream:
Surya Henna Cream is a semi-permanent hair coloring containing hair dyes plus herbs and fruits from Brazil and India, which offer simultaneous coloration and deep conditioning treatment for the hair. Intense treatment for hair and scalp. Colors gray on first application.
You can buy Henna Cream for $15.99

Color Fixation:
After coloring your hair with Surya Henna, keep it smooth and radiant and ensure vibrant color with the Color Fixation Line, which is also ideal for chemically colored hair!
You can buy Color Fixation for $10.49

Vegan Lip Balm:
Five delicious flavors that will take you to the Amazon forest, our lip balms are inspired by our commitment to organic ingredients and sustainably harvested rain forest botanicals.  These nutrient rich, vegan lip treatments keep your lips soft, smooth and perfectly hydrated.  Handcrafted with superior rainforest emollients, Surya Brasil lip balms nourish, replenish moisture and restore elasticity to your lips.  So go ahead, show us that smile.  You’re doing something great for your skin while supporting sustainable harvesting practices in one of our world’s perfect treasures, the Amazon Rainforest.          
 
You can buy Vegan Lip Balm for $3.49          
 

Cupuacu Shampoo & Conditioner:
Protects, thickens and strengthens hair, providing shine and softness. Hypoallergenic and Dermatologically tested.
 
Both the Shampoo & Conditioner sell for $19.99



Sapien Men Shampoo & Conditioner 2 in 1:
Moisturizing 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner, provides a gentle and healthy cleansing and conditioning experience for the hair. Intense cleansing with less foam leaves no residue in the hair. Exclusive formula with Aloe vera, Acerola and Amaranth, that protects and hydrates the hair. Our exclusive, natural and certi_ed organic formula is a unique combination of Acerola and other plant extracts that provide a gentler, healthier cleansing and conditioning experience for the hair. Convenient and easy to use, this combo shampoo/conditioner has a minty natural scent.
 

Sapien Women Shave Gel:
The ecofriendly Sapien Women Shave Gel protects your skin while shaving. It’s a natural and vegan product made with exotic organic Amazonian ingredients like Cupuaçu butter, Pracaxi oil, Macadamia oil, Vitamin E to prevent drying and protect sensitive skin. Organic Aloe Vera juice and vegetable glycerin promote intense hydration. May be used on face, underarms, legs and bikini line. No mineral oil, sulfates or silicone.
 
This Shave Gel sells for $20.39
 
I love every product I received but I would have to say the shave gel was my favorite it was both refreshing and soothing and after I got out of the shower my legs were very moisturized from the gel they didn't even need lotion like they usually do. Even though the Sapien Men was for my fiancé I have to admit I was very tempted to use it, once I seen how soft and shiny his hair was when he used I wanted to see if it would do the same for me but I didn't I used the Cupuacu Shampoo and Conditioner and yes it did the same for me that his did for him. As the lip balm goes I fell in love with everything about it, the moisture it left it my lips was unbelievable and since it is Summer everyone needs protection on their lips. These are just a few of the hundreds of products they have to choose from, so with this being said I hope all of you give Surya Brasil a chance I know you wont regret it!
 
Follow Surya Brasil on...
 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment