Saturday, September 27, 2014

GG Gatsby Review

GG Gatsby Review
 
Have you ever heard of a company called GG Gatsby? If not, let me tell you a little something about them.. First of all they sell an arrangement of hair products that range from Oil Mist to Shampoos to Hair Spray. For example I  received their Flirt in a Bottle Hair Fragrance, Ultimate Lift Dry Shampoo Powder and Against Gravity Hairspray and I never in my life thought I would love hair products as much as do these, everything about them made me fall in love even more, from the smell all the way to the wonders it worked on my hair. Since each of those products were in the same group they all had the same scent and it was FANTASTIC almost like a sweet flower/apple.. Even after using these products for almost two weeks I still cant wait to wake up every morning and do my hair just so I can have this wonderful scent last on my hair all day long, to be honest I believe it smells better than any perfume I own. Although I love each of those products I would have to say my absolute favorite was the Flirt in a Bottle Hair Fragrance, Until now I had never heard of a fragrance that you spray in your hair after you get done styling it and at first I was a little scared to try it since my hair gets oily really easy but thank goodness I did because from the first spray I knew I was wrong, it didn't leave my hair oily or wet at all, in fact it gave it more shine than I ever expected it would. Now all I have to do is try their Ocean-Kissed Waves Texture Mist and see if it's as good as the hair fragrance, which one will you try first? But if your not the type of person who doesn't like spraying mist into your hair not to worry you can choose from the many other products they offer I would personally recommend trying their hairspray, for one who never cant get curls to stay in this one really over did itself by helping my curls stay beautiful and bouncy all day long. Be sure to continue to read below so you will see each product I got to try out and the description to each on as well as the price...
 
About the product:
 
Refresh your tresses with a sweet blend of apple, pink freesia and sensual musk, a long lasting hair fragrance that will have everyone turning heads.
 
Price: $9.99 on their website
 
About the product:
 
This Dry Shampoo Powder builds ultimate body by adding texture and dimension. Proprietary mixture of oatmeal and micro mineral crystals absorbs dirt, oil and product build-up for amplified volume and fullness. Cleanses hair without water, refreshes your look and extends the life of your blowout! Paraben free, phthalate free, fragrance free.
 
Price: $12.99 on their website 
 
About the product:
 
Lift your hair to new heights with Oleo-Volume & Strength Technology! Our unique oleosome delivery system helps to create 40% MORE VOLUME and 50% MORE STRENGTH in hair. Composed of natural seed oils and vitamin E, oleosomes are an encapsulation system that rapidly penetrate biopolymers and natural oils into the hair shaft to expand and strengthen hair from the inside out.
 
Price: $12.99 on their website
 
 
I hope you will give GG Gatsby a chance, I know you wont be sorry. Don't forget to comment below and let me know which product is your favorite.
 
Follow GG Gatsby on...
 

No comments :

Post a Comment