Friday, September 19, 2014

Nourish Organic Review (Part 2)

Nourish Organic Review (Part 2)
 
I'm sure all of you have ready my review on Nourish Organic Promise Body Butter well today I am telling you guys about their Promise Body Polish. Basically the body polish is the step one to the Promise collection, before apply any of your body butters or lotions you need to use the polish to your face or body it is made with sugar crystals to get rid of any unwanted dry skin. I like to use mine on my face and feet and after using it let me tell you I feel 100% better and so does my skin, not only does it remove all the dead skin but if you have an oily face (like I do) it will take care of that as well. On top of that I have always been one to have cracked feet and nothing has worked, not so called devices that scrap off the skin or even using heel balms but ever since I started using my body polish and then the body butter my feet have looked and felt so much better no their not perfect yet but I know if I continue to do this in time they will be. I've tried many body polishes before in many different scents but nothing like using the Milk & Honey scent, just like I mentioned in the other review I fell in love with this smell from the very second I opened the lid it is just the right amount of honey and sweetness and you will not be able to find this anywhere besides Nourish Organic, don't trust any of those imitators out there if you want it done right trust me you want Nourish Organic. But wait not only do they offer Promise Body Polish in Milk & Honey but they also have Cucumber Aloe and Lavender Charmomile... So what are you waiting for head on over to Nourish Organic and buy this body polish for only $25.00, once you try it the first time you wont ever go back to any other brand!
 
About the product:
 
Reveal healthier, smoother, and brighter skin with Promise’s Gentle Foaming Body Polish. Sugar crystals buff away dry skin cells while a superior blend of precious oils and botanicals including Neem Oil, Aloe, and Shea Butter nourish and moisturize skin.
•Superior blend of anti-aging botanicals, vitamins, & antioxidants including Neem Oil, Aloe & Shea Butter
•Sugar crystals buff away dry skin
•Nourish & moisturize for healthier, smoother, & brighter skin

Follow Nourish Organic on...





No comments :

Post a Comment