Friday, September 12, 2014

Real Chemistry Review

Real Chemistry Review
 
Today I will be talking with you guys about this amazing skincare line that has changed my skin tremendously, it is called Real Chemistry. I know I've talked with y'all in the past about skincare products but nothing like this, these products will change your way of thinking forever! I received four things to review from them and if you look below I will tell you about each product and then how I liked each one. 
 
Real Chemistry Luminous 3 minute Peel (5ml Trial Size):
 
The peel is a “Protein Peel”.  It will remove large amounts of excess, dead epidermal cells in seconds.  As the synergistic blend of ingredients is gently massaged into the skin, solids form under the fingertips.  These are a combination of the peel’s protein-binding ingredients and epidermal protein.  99.5% of consumers who tested the product and have experience with dermabrasion and acid peels, reported that the Real Chemistry Luminous 3 Minute Peel was as effective or more effective, but did not irritate the skin like other methods.  This protein peel leaves the skin velvety soft and resurfaced after just one use.  Resurfacing is recommended at least once per week for most skin types.
 
This sells on their website for only $5.75 (5ml trial size)
 
Real Chemistry Daily Serum:
 
Our proprietary MTHV Complex Daily Serum is a feather-light, protein-rich invisible armor designed to be worn under your everyday skin-care products like moisturizer, foundation, and sun-block.  When used twice daily, the MTHV Complex Daily Serum assists the body with cellular repair, which promotes the reversal of oxidative stress and damage. Routine use of both MTHV Complex products will help to diminish dark spots as well as fine lines and wrinkles, enhance the skin’s elasticity, and evens and brightens the complexion.
 
This sells for only $92.00 on their website
 
Real Chemistry Luminous 3 minute Peel (Full Size):
 
Same description as before.
 
You can buy the full size on their website for $48.00
 
Real Chemistry Environmental Rescue Mask (3 pack):
 
The ingredients in the firming serum infused into the intensive once-a-week fabric mask and daily-use pump, are incredibly unique.  Proteins are the building blocks of life and the foundation of our technology.  Our proprietary MTHV Complex contains Metallothionein (MT) and Hirudin (HV).  MT is a powerful, organic anti-oxidant “power protein”, which can scavenge oxidative, free radical damage from the surface of the skin.  HV is a natural blood thinner, which when applied topically, thins and disburses red lines under the skin which are actually blood particulates, allowing the body to reabsorb them.  Hirudin can also enhance cellular perfusion and blood flow, assisting with the removal of toxins trapped under the skin.
 
The 3 pack sells for $68.00 on Realchemistry.com or you can buy 1 mask for $25.00
 
 
 Each product I received served a different purpose such as the 3 minute peel will take away all the dead skin on your face which will leave you feeling beautiful and soft all day long, after using the rescue mask you will restore the hydration your skin so badly deserves, and the daily serum is my favorite product of them all, I apply it every morning and my face stays smooth and moisturized all day and night. I know your thinking that the prices are a bit much for some people to handle but trust me it's completely worth the splurge, once you try them and realize just how beautiful your new skin is you will never go back to any other skincare brand, I know I will always be a continued customer for Real Chemistry. I've always been one to have dark circles under my eyes and no matter how much sleep I get there always there when I wake up but ever since I started using the rescue mask I've noticed the circles are starting to disappear which is something I've never gotten out of any other product. And not only do I know how amazing their products are I let my mom use the facial serum once and everyday she keeps coming back asking to use it again, I guess I'm going to have to buy her one of her own so she will stay out of mine (: What mom, grandmother or even daughter wouldn't love getting some Real Chemistry products for Christmas or their birthday, so next time your looking for a perfect gift you know they will love think Real Chemistry. I hope I have opened the door for you to try the next best skincare products out there. Don't forget to comment below and let me know if you've ever tried any of these products, if so, which ones did you like best?
 
 
Follow Real Chemistry on...
 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment