Saturday, September 27, 2014

FarmHouse Fresh Review

FarmHouse Fresh Review 
 
If there is one thing people know about me it's that I love hand cream and I have tons of bottles threw out my entire house but I recently had the chance to review a couple hand creams which where Whoopie Cream and Backcountry  Caramel Cream from FarmHouse Fresh and I do believe they have got to be the best smelling and feeling creams I own. When I get a new hand cream there is two things I check for, one being it's not to thick and the other being it's not sticky on my body but sure enough both of these creams have passed my test and I will be continuing to use them for years to come. If I had to choose a favorite out of these two products I would choose the Backcountry Caramel I simply can not explain just how amazing it smells, it reminds me of Christmas Eve when you have those sweet cookies baking in the oven. Which brings me to my next point, these creams make great stocking stuffers for everyone on your shopping list it doesn't matter if it's for your daughter or grandmother everyone will be overjoyed to try FarmHouse Fresh out, I know I would be thankful to have one or two of these waiting for me when I wake up on Christmas. I don't know about you but the most important thing to me when reviewing a skincare product is for it to be natural and that's why I love FarmHouse Fresh so much their creams are 97.5% natural, Gluten Free and Vegan, if that's important to you then be sure to check out their hand creams, facial products, scrubs and so much more. But that's not all if you continue to read below you will see the information on each product along with the price...
 
About the product:
 
A sultry caramel dream! If you simply can't get enough of a warm, sleepy, vanilla-cinnamon scent, get ready for your next obsession! Our best-selling Sweet Cream Body Milk has been infused with a golden-caramel fragrance that rivals the finest creme brulee. The feel is light, and it pours like milk, but make no mistake this silky vegetable-based lotion will keep skin soft throughout the entire day. Made with our special blend of natural oils for maximum hydration.
 
Price: $14.00 on their website
 
About the product:
 
Our #1 selling Shea Butter whip is now available as a tubeful of joy! Lightly scented with scrumptious white velvet cream and moist layer cake, it is hard to resist as a start to each morning... or as a sweet farewell to each day. So deliciously scented it's taste-tested as often as it's used (we do not recommend this!) Inspired by the famous comfort desserts -Whoopie Pies. Farmers would find these handmade creamy cake-like delights in their lunchbox and shout "Whoopie!" We hope this every day cream becomes your every day delight, too... The supple butters and Vitamin E packed Jojoba and Soybean oils calm even the severest of dry skin. This 2.4 oz tube loves to travel!
 
Price: $14.00 on their website
 
Now that you know just how amazing these hand creams are the only question left is which one are you going to buy first and is that the only thing you are going to try? Let me know which one you chose.
 
Follow FarmHouse Fresh on...

No comments :

Post a Comment