Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Sisters Gourmet Review

Sisters Gourmet Review 


As sure all of you have read my review for Sisters Gourmet cookie mix well today I am bringing you a review for their delicious brownie mix. When I first starting mixing together my brownie mix I new right away that I would love the brownies just by the look of the mix, it was extremely creamy and fudgy at the same time, when they finished baking I found out that they were exactly what I've always been searching for in a brownie hard out the outside and soft and moist on the inside. Me and my fiancé decided to make Sisters Gourmet Brownies at 12 o'clock at night to fix that midnight craving we had and man did it do just that, the brownies added with a scoop of ice cream "YUMMY". I can not stress just how easy it was to make these brownies all we did was pour the mix in a big bowl and add 4 eggs, 1 stick of butter and 2 tablespoons of vanilla then bake them for about 28 minutes, they will come out making your mouth water. I received the Billion Dollar Brownie Mix to try out and now that I've tried that one I cant get enough I may just have to head back over to their website to order a couple more jar and for only $13.99 you cant beat that. Not to mention they come beautifully wrapped in a glass jar with decorative wrapping paper and a bow on top, perfect for any occasion or gift. I hope you love these brownies as much as I do!!
 
 
Follow Sisters Gourmet on...
 
 
 
 




No comments :

Post a Comment