Sunday, September 21, 2014

NorthEast Fleece Review

NorthEast Fleece Review
 
So today I will be telling you about this super soft and cozy Cloud Fleece blanket I recently got to review from NorthEast Fleece I was so surprised at the softness of it when I pulled it out of the box, I had never felt anything like it, even after I had to put it in the washer for it to be cleaned it came out as soft as the day I got it. Out of the seven colors you can choose from I decided to go with white and let me tell you it is absolutely beautiful, it's not just white its almost like a pure white and it blends into the color of my room so great (just like it will your). The Cloud Fleece Blanket comes in a standard queen size 90x90 but also looks great on my full sized bed without to much hanging over and dragging the floor, when I use it as a comforter I stay so warm and relaxed all night long it's perfect for people who stay cold at night. You can choose from not only the Cloud Fleece but also many other styles like the Deluxe Throw, Roll Up Blanket, Baby & Lap Blanket and MANY more in lots colors. Their blankets make perfect presents for any occasion, I know I would love to have one of these under my Christmas tree.
 
Benefits of the Cloud Fleece..
◾Standard Queen Blanket Size: 90”x90”, fits Full Size beds too
◾Superior warmth without the additional weight
◾Super-Soft Micro Plush Fleece
◾Anti-pill, Ultra Velour silky smooth finish
◾Edges trimmed with decorative matching binding
◾Hypo-allergenic, fire-retardant and machine washable
 
 
You can purchase your very own Cloud Fleece Blanket for only $39.99
 
Follow NorthEast Fleece on...
 

No comments :

Post a Comment