Friday, September 5, 2014

Glass with a Twist Review

Glass with a Twist Review
 
I was born and raised right here in the South and I love everything about it including drinking from glass jars but sometimes it's nice to splurge a little and break out the special glasses which includes the two glasses I received from Glass with a Twist. They have many styles and designs to choose from including anything from wine glasses to shot glasses, when you decide on the type of glass you want then you will be able to personalize it with graphics from their website and you can upload your own and text in different fonts for no additional cost.
 
Balloon Wine Glass with Curlz
font and Martini Glass1 graphic.

Balloon Wine Glass with Curlz
font and Anchor2 graphic.
 
As you can see above I choose the Balloon Wine Glass, I'm so glad I went with this one it is the perfect sized stand for holding and extremely durable. The Curlz font took this glass to a new level of beautiful, sure I've seen monogrammed glasses before but nothing like these. The lettering and the graphic was perfect I couldn't have asked for anything better, and as you can see a reflection in the glass it's because the glass is very shiny just like it got a deep cleaning. I was able to choose two glasses to review so I chose one for me and then the Dianne glass for my mom and let me tell you the look on her face when she seen it was priceless, I could tell immediately that she loved it and any member in your family would feel the exact same way receiving this as a gift. Even the men can enjoy Glass with a Twist with an engraved shot glass or beer mug with graphics.  
 
To purchase the Balloon Wine Glass simply head over to their Website and personalize it to your liking then add it to your cart for only $17.95 but remember the more you buy the more you save, so think Glass with a twist next time your thinking of a gift for a group of people, it would be a perfect bridesmaid present. (:
 
 
Follow Glass with a Twist on...

No comments :

Post a Comment