Friday, September 19, 2014

ellovi review

ellovi review
 
Recently I had the chance to try both the ellovi body butter and the lip butter, let me start out by telling you guys a little bit about the body butter. I absolutely loved the way it felt when it was dissolved into the skin, it left my skin feeling moist and baby soft. I was so surprised at how long it lasted on my skin most body butters I try will go on feeling great but comes off super fast and then I have to reapply it but not with ellovi, it stays on just long enough to leave your skin feeling wonderful. Now on to the ellovi Lip Butter, I wear it my under my lipstick to give my lips extra protection and let me tell you it feels and looks great, not only does it keep my lips protected but it also lets my lipstick stay on longer. I would recommend this lip butter to anyone who has rough cracked lips like I do, I put it on right before I go to bed and by morning time my lips are not cracked at all.
 
 
Ellovi Butter is a raw body butter made from only six pure ingredients grown naturally around the world. What's really special about Butter is that we don’t add water. That means it's highly concentrated, can’t evaporate like other moisturizers, and we don't need preservatives.
Butter soaks in deep and moisturizes your skin better from the inside out. Even after washing your hands or bathing, Butter will keep your skin intensely hydrated and nourished for days.
 
 
You can purchase ellovi Body Butter on their website for $26 and Lip butter or Tinted Lip Butter for only $5 a piece.
 
Key Benefits:
- Non-comedogenic and works great as a facial moisturizer, makeup remover, and sunscreen.
- Butter deeply hydrates skin, preventing fine lines and wrinkles from ever forming.
- Great for sensitive skin. Helps improve the appearance of cuts, burns, scars, and ezecma.
- We don't add fragrance. Butter's light nutty aroma is actually the raw ingredients.

Follow ellovi on...
 
 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment