Sunday, September 14, 2014

Juara Review

Juara Review
 
Recently I had the opportunity to review a few sample from Juara and I will start off by telling you I defiantly wasn't disappointed, each product left my face and body feeling beautiful and extremely smooth. I have a very oily face and along with that I have a lot of dry skin around my eyebrows so when I look for a new skincare product I try to find one that will take care of both those problems, now that I've tried the Rice Facial Scrub I learned that it is actually possible to find a product that has it all in one. I like to use my facial scrub to take away the oil and dry skin then use the Clove Flower & Turmeric Serum on top of that to restore the moisture back in my face and help fight fine lines and aging at the same time.
 
Sweet Black Tea & Rice Facial Moisturizer sells for $49.00 (Full Size)
Clove Flower & Turmeric Serum sells for $62.00 (Full Size)
You can get samples of each for free with any order!!

Rice Facial Scrub sells for $12.00 1oz Trial Size
Rose & Willowbark Blemish-Free Mask sells for $9.00 0.5oz Trial Size
Sweet Black Tea & Rice Moisturizer sells for $49.00 (Full Size)
Turmeric Antioxidant Facial Mask sells for $9.00 0.5oz Trial Size
Candlenut Cody Crème sells for $25.00 (Full Size)
 
I love the fact that Juara offers a verity of skincare products that fits every skin type and budget for that matter. My personal favorite out of all the samples I tried was the Rose & Willowbark Blemish-Free Mask, after just one time using this mask I could see the blemishes in my chin starting to disappear, of course they wasn't completely gone with juts one time using the mask but the sample I received let me try it about three times and by the third time I can honestly say I couldn't see the blemishes at all! So if your like me and like to try a verity of skincare products at once but don't necessary want to buy the full size head on over to Juara, they offer a huge selection of reasonable priced trial size/sample products for a very cheap price, and on top of that you can choose between six samples to add to your cart for FREE. I hope I have opened your eyes to a new skincare brand and you will go give them a shot!
 
Follow Juara on...

No comments :

Post a Comment