Saturday, July 5, 2014

Soft & Dri Review



Soft & Dri Review

About Soft & Dri- For generations Soft & Dri has helped women let their confidence and beauty shine through by protecting them from wetness and odor all day, everyday. Whether you choose our Dri Gel, Aerosol, Clinical Protection, or Aluminum Free deodorant, Soft & Dri is gentle on skin and goes on clear without any residue. Be Soft. Be Strong. All Day Long.

Review for soft & Dri: Soft & Dri is simply amazing, Let me start off by saying the protection lasted all day long up until I got in the shower that night and it doesn't smell like your typical  deodorant would smell like, its more like a flower fresh out of the florist. I workout every day and let me tell you finding a good deodorant that actually stays on while sweating so much is hard to do but with Soft & Dri that problem is completely over, I rub some on before i start and I can smell it once I get done. I received two deodorants to review,
1. Soft & Dri Aluminum Free Deodorant in Sweet Bliss: Soft & Dri Aluminum Free Deodorant is gentle on skin while safely and effectively neutralizing odor without blocking sweat pores. Non-aluminum ingredients target odor-causing bacteria to keep you fresh all day long. This is the deodorant I put on every morning right after I wake up and it keeps me feeling and smelling good all day long.

2. Soft & Dri Aerosol Antiperspirant Deodorant in Soft Scent: Soft & Dri Aerosol provides excellent 24-hour wetness and odor protection that is soft on your skin and dries quickly, leaving you feeling refreshed, protected and comfortable. Easy to use and non-staining. Confidence is just a spray away. I personally have never before tried a spray deodorant but I am so glad I have, The feeling of the freshness is simply amazing and it feels good going on.


You can purchase Soft & Dri at Wal-Mart, Kmart, Walgreens, CVS and many more places.

No comments :

Post a Comment