Sunday, July 13, 2014

SquareHue Review

SquareHue Review

SquareHue sent me The Passport Collection nail polish set and let me start off by saying I couldn't ask for a better looking or feeling nail polish. The Passport Collection came with three different colors Wailea, Ka'ahumanu and Ala Moana once I tried the nail polish I didn't have a single complaint, each one of them went on so smoothly and didn't have any clumps like most nail polishes do. I did apply two coats of nail polish to each nail but that's just my personal preference I love the thicker look of a nail polish, once I put two coats of polish and a hard coat on my nails looked as if I just walked out of the salon and without spending those high salon prices. Another thing I absolutely love is that their nail polish come in a square bottle so it makes is extremely easy for you to paint your nails anywhere, and for me that is a huge plus because I am very good at knocking my nail polish over but thanks to SquareHue I haven't spilt one little drop! SquareHue is a monthly subscription service that delivers 3 pre selected nail polishes to you the beginning of ever month for only $14.99, just think about it for a second that's less than $5.00 a piece your not going to find prices like that anywhere else for quality nail polish like SquareHue, You can start your subscription at http://www.squarehue.com/ This is the perfect subscription for you and your daughters, I'm sure they will love having a nail makeover day every month. Let me also tell you that when your nail polish comes every month it is securely packaged with packing tissue so you wont have to worry about the bottles breaking or anything spilling out. So what are you waiting for head on over to SquareHue and order your subscription, so get ready for perfect nails for life!

                                                                    Ka'ahumanu
 

                                                                         Wailea
 

Ala Moana (Has a glitter tint to it)

Don't forget to like/follow SquareHue on...https://www.facebook.com/SquareHue
https://twitter.com/SquareHue
http://www.pinterest.com/squarehue/

1 comment :