Monday, June 23, 2014

Dr. Woods Review

Dr. Woods Review
If you are like me you are always looking for the best soap, Well for me my look is finally over iv found Dr. Woods soap. I recently received two different soaps to try out the first one is Dr. Woods Pure Black Soap and the second on is Dr. Woods Black Soap Facial Cleanser and I must admit I don't have a single complaint about either one of them, They both left my skin feeling so soft and at its best. They are made only with the finest ingredients and right here is the USA.
                 
                Benefits of Dr. Woods Soap
                     *All natural
                     *No animal ingredients
                     *No artificial colors
                     *Not tested on animals
                     *Biodegradable
                     *No lauryl/laureth sulfates
                     *Paraben and phthalate free


- Dr. Woods Black Soap Facial Cleanser.
Dr. Woods facial cleanser is what I run to every morning, When I wake up my face is extremely oily and no matter what I do the night before I always wake up like that but with my facial cleanser I only have to deal with that problem until I start rubbing it on. All I do is wet my face a little then rub about a dime size amount on, wash it off and pat it dry. Black Soap Facial Cleanser is made for all skin types and with an anti-oxidiant formula with shea butter.

- Dr. Woods Shea Vision Pure Black Soap.
Dr. Woods Pure Black Soap is an amazing body wash, I absolutely love how clean and fresh I feel when I step out of the shower. Pure Black Soap is made with Organic Shea Butter and helps fight blemishes and unwanted facial lines. On their website you will find all 10 of their soaps http://drwoodsnaturals.com/

Don't forget to like them on...
https://www.facebook.com/DrWoods
http://www.pinterest.com/drwoodssoap/

No comments :

Post a Comment