Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Floxite Mirror Review!


Floxite Mirror Review!
I have fallen absolulty in love with my Floxite Mirrors. I have never found it easier to apply my makeup, pluck my eyebrows or even put in my contacts. And my favorite part of all is that I can do all of this at night from my bed at night with my 10X Lightened Travel & Home Mirror, All girls know how important it is to follow a routine before bed well now I have my night creams and my tweezers sitting beside my bed, I never even have to get up. The 10X Lightened Travel & Home Mirror folds flat for easy storage rather it be standing up o your dresser or folding it flat and putting it up somewhere out of site. Did you know with this mirror you ever have to change the bright lighting bulbs imagine how much money that will save? Even people with horrible eyesight such as myself can see with this mirror without your glasses or your contacts in. I will never be going on a trip or vacation without my 10X Lightened Travel & Home Mirror AGAIN, It is so easy to just fold up stick in your suitcase or purse and their you go the perfect mirror for when your face needs a little touch up.. You can purchase this mirror at http://www.floxitemirrors.com/fl10lfm.html for only $50.00. Now for my all time favorite mirror the 10X DayLight Cosmetic Mirror, No more messy makeup for me or messing up on my mascara with this mirror you can see everything perfectly while looking into it. This morrow can rotate 360 degrees so if you want your kids to use it for certain things just rotate it down and there you go they feel like they are all grown up doing it themselves. You can put you 10X DayLight Cosmetic Mirror anywhere you'd like I chose to put mine on my dresser in the bedroom but they would also be perfect to have in your bathroom. If you think you would live to have one of these magnificent mirrors you can buy it at http://www.floxitemirrors.com/fl10ds.html $69.99 You are going to be jumping up and down with joy once you take one look into your mirror and realize how much better you can see. Don't forget they also have many different other kinds/sizes on their website to choose from.

No comments :

Post a Comment