Friday, June 13, 2014

Nail Cones Review!

Nail Cones Review!
I don't know about you but when I'm painting my fingernails I always make a mess by getting it all over my skin, well with Nail Cones that problem is solved. I don't think iv ever painted my nails where they came out so perfect and beautiful and the best part is that Nail Cones are stickers you place around your nail and under the top of it so if your like me and have smaller nails you can bend them in a little then stick them down so they fit perfectly. They have a lot of sticky on the backs of the sticker so I leave them on while my base coat dries and I put my top coat over. Each package comes with four sheets a total of sixty nail cones, Now you have ten fingers so that six uses out of one package right their imagine how much you will save from going to the salon. You can purchase Nail Cones at http://nailcones.com/ for ONLY $5.99 How much do you spend at one visit at the salon? I will defiantly be a continued costumer, Will you? I know you will love them as much as I do.

Don't forget to follow them on...
https://www.facebook.com/nailcones

No comments :

Post a Comment