Sunday, August 17, 2014

City Creek Candles & Candle Warmers Review

City Creek Candles & Candle Warmers Review
 
Who doesn't love coming home a freshly lit candle? I know I do, for one it makes your home smell simply amazing but it also gives off that homely feeling. I recently had the opportunity to review a candle from City Greek Candles and a candle warmer from Candle Warmers each of the products had a very unique look and smell to them that you just cant find anywhere else these days. The second I opened the box I could smell my Frosted Cake candle and knew right away I was going to be in love with it, but I'm always concerned with candles because the brands I have tried before never seem to get the room smelling as good as I would like but with City Greek Candles I didn't have that problem within ten minutes I could smell it as soon as I walked in.
 

Frosted Cake from City Greek Candles
 
Decadent white cake layered with sweet, rich, vanilla buttercream.
 
I am very pleased with this candle, out of all the brands I've ever tried this one seems to give off the most scent. It would be the perfect Christmas gift or just look amazing sitting out on the table on Christmas Eve.
 
You can purchase this Frosted Cake Candle for only $24.99
 


Scroll Candle Warmer Lantern
 
The Scroll Candle Warmer Lanterns create the cozy glow of a burning candle and melts the top of the candle releasing the candle's fragrance.
 
I have never seen anything like this candle warmer before it is a candle warmer but its also a lantern, it can sit on your counter or it comes with the hook to hang it from somewhere. They come in colors white and black and a long enough cord to reach most places in the home. I highly recommend buying one for yourself they are simply gorgeous.
 
You can have a Scroll Candle Warmer Lantern for only $44.99 on their website.
 
City Greek Candles and Candle Warmers offer a huge verity of candles and warmers from shape, to size and smell, I am very positive you will be able to find something for yourself or a friend on their website and for a very reasonable price may I add.
 
Follow them on...
 
 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment