Saturday, August 23, 2014

Pura D'or Review

Pura D'or Review
 
 
I used to think there is nothing better than getting out of the shower and having that wonderful feeling of just knowing how clean my hair smelt and felt but I was wrong there is something better and I just recently discovered that is Pura d'or Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner. Not only does it leave my hair feeling extremely clean but it also leaves it hydrated threw out the day and I can not express just how soft my hair feels once I blow dry it, I promise you have never felt anything like this in your life! After using Pura d'or Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner I put my hair up in a wrap for about 20 minutes then I blow dry it, after those two steps are complete the softness of my hair leaves is so easy to straighten and it stays straight all day long until I put it up for bed that following night. I don't know about you but using organic hair care products is very important to me, it means there isn't any harmful chemicals,  is 100% natural & nourishing, No SLS, No Parabens, and best of all its made with 99% vegetable ingredients, 
now isn't that better than filling your hair with who know how many harmful ingredients.
 
 
About Pura D'or Shampoo
 
Our Premium Organic Shampoo Line is the natural alternative to 99% of shampoos on the market today that are filled with excessive chemicals & preservatives. Our shampoo is free of sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), DEA, parabens, gluten, artificial colors, artificial fragrances and harsh preservatives.
Tranquility is formulated with the rarest ingredients on earth! It is infused with essential oils to harmonize the body & mind. This gentle formula is formulated with 100% natural and organic argan oil, ylang ylang oil, imported amla oil, tea tree oil, rosemary oil, lavender, avocado and other natural extracts to help gently clean, increase texture, add body and create a natural shine to your hair. The gush of aroma from this shampoo will melt your stress away and create a calming evening experience. Safe for daily use and all hair types.
About Pura D'or Conditioner

Our Premium Organic Conditioner is made from 99% vegetable base ingredients. It is free of sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), DEA, parabens, gluten, artificial colors, artificial fragrances and harsh preservatives.

It is derived from coconut and vegetable proteins to hydrate, heal and repair damaged hair from root to end without adding weight or buildup. This gentle formula is infused with organic argan oil to add shine, body & moisturizers to all types of hair from normal to fine, dry or damaged hair. Other unique proprietary ingredients promote control, manageability and superior smoothness. All the benefits of a premium conditioner without all the chemicals. pH balanced and fortified with Multi-Vitamins. Safe for daily use and all hair types.

You can buy Pura D'or Shampoo and Conditioner on their website for $28.00 a piece

I highly recommend Pura D'or to anyone who lacks shine, volume, or softness, just like mine did! Once you check out all their amazing products come back in comment below and let me know which ones are your favorite.

Follow Pura D'or on...
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment