Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Repeat Possessions Review

Repeat Possessions Review
 
With every shirt I wear I always have on a under shirt, either to make that layered look or to cover myself up a little bit but with wearing under shirts you have to be sure to pick one that's long enough so it wont roll up. Recently I had the opportunity to review Repeat Possessions Nikibiki Seamless Signature Camisole, one thing I feel absolutely in love with is this camisole is long enough not to bunch but it also has the stretchy material to fit perfectly under any shirt or buy itself.
 

About the Nikibiki Seamless Signature Camisole
 
Our most popular camisole Nikibiki seamless long camisole is a great layering piece or stand alone top for women. Extra long length for great coverage for most body types. We offer the largest selection of colors to brighten your outfit. One size fits most. Super stretchy material is so comfortable and wont ride up. Offers complete coverage for most body types.
 
You find this Cackatoo Colored Cami on their website for only $22.00 plus they have a HUGE collection of colors to fit any outfit.
 
 
I highly recommend this camisole to everyone, it is very comfortable and the color is absolutely beautiful. It is one size fits all so you should have a problem wearing it, I usually wear a size large in tank tops and it fits me perfectly with a little room to move, just how I like them to be. If you love camisoles as much as I do then Repeat Possessions is defiantly the pace to go to! So head on over to their website ( http://www.repeatpossessions.com/ ) and take a look around at all their amazing products.
 
Follow Repeat Possessions on...
 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment