Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Tate's Review

Tate's Review
 
I recently had the opportunity to review a few hair care samples from Tate's and I'm going to be honest I didn't know exactly what to expect from them once they arrived, seeing's as they didn't have a smell, I'm used to using hair care products that leave my hair smelling great after. Once I tried Tate's Shampoo & Conditioner for a few days I began to rethink my decision of only using products with a great smell, I learned that I would rather have beautiful and soft hair rather than rough hair that smells good. I have very oily hair for some reason and no matter what I do I always have to wash it again within 24 hours but I found with Tate's I can wait a whopping 48 hours between each wash, even though I take a shower every night I still wash my hair every other night, with that beings said I found the color in my hair to stay in longer which is what every women out there really wants! With it being Summer it's a bad time for hair, it causes it to become frizzy, and more oily due to sweating but Tate's is a non-greasy formula that will leave your hair shiny, manageable, and full of body all year long!
 
About Tate's Shampoo:
A great hair conditioner, hand and body lotion, make-up remover, shaving cream, bee sting, cuticle cream. Over 100 other uses. Handy pump bottle with over 100 uses, and made of all natural ingredients. Take it on vacation too!

You can buy Tate's Shampoo for as low as $23.76

 About Tate's Conditioner:
A great hair conditioner, hand and body lotion, make-up remover, shaving cream, bee sting, cuticle cream. Over 100 other uses. Handy pump bottle with over 100 uses, and made of all natural ingredients.
 
You can buy Tate's Conditioner for $15.76
 
About Tate's Conditioner Spray:
Tate's all natural organic conditioner spray. Excellent for dry, damaged hair caused by sun, heat, chlorine, perms, hair coloring, split ends static and helps control frizzy curly hair. Use it as a leave in or rinse out conditioner. Provides a brilliant shine without weighing down your hair.
 
To purchase Tate's Conditioner Spay head to their website where you can find it for $23.76
 
Tate's have done miracles for my hair that no other brand could do and I know it would do the same for your so be sure to check out their website and all their other great products they offer.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment