Monday, August 11, 2014

SeabuckWonders Review

SeabuckWonders Review
 
I have had the privilege to review some of SeabuckWonders products and I have fallen head over hills in love with them, they leave my skin feeling the softest and most beautiful its ever been!  If you look below you will see all the products I received and what each product will do for you.
 
 
SeabuckWonders Facial Cream: I have recently started to develop really dry skin around my eyebrows, I know that is a really odd place to start getting dry skin, right? I tried using lotion at nights after cleaning my face but it didn't do the job, but when I started using SeabuckWonders Facial Cream I noticed a huge difference in how soft my face was not only around my eyebrows but threw out my whole face. About the product- Sea Buckthorn Facial Cream supports a healthy moisture balance deep within the skin. This hydrating, yet lightweight, formula absorbs quickly and nurtures the skin for a soft, smooth complexion. Utilizing the superb age-defying properties of sea buckhorn oil, SeabuckWonders Facial Cream minimizes fine lines, while protecting the skin from the damaging effects of the sun and environmental pollutants. You can purchase this product on their website http://www.seabuckwonders.com/products/sea-buckthorn-facial-cream/ for $19.97
 
SeabuckWonders Deep Hydrating Serum: I have been looking for a long time for a good hydrating serum that not only softens my skin but also helps fight those annoying aging signs like fine lines and wrinkles now I have found it with SeabuckWonders. I know ever night when I use this serum I will wake up with my face feeling so good and not a bit oily which is a huge plus for me seeing as I have very oily skin to begin with. About the product: Sea Buckthorn Deep Hydrating Serum nourishes and supports cell regeneration to minimize fine lines and help maintain a youthful, healthy glow. This serum is ideal for all skin types and is highly effective, yet it will not leave your skin oily or irritated. Deep Hydrating Serum is an important part of your everyday skincare routine and will leave you with smooth, radiant skin. You can purchase this product on their website http://www.seabuckwonders.com/products/sea-buckthorn-hydrating-serum/ for only $34.95
 
SeabuckWonders Exfoliating Facial Cleanser: Like I mentioned I have really oily skin especially when I wake up in the mornings so I basically live off of facial cleansers. I have to use them at night, in the mornings, and threw out the day but with SeabuckWonders that's all changed now I only have to use the facial cleanser once a day and I'm set! About the product-  Sea Buckthorn Facial Cleanser cleans skin gently, yet effectively, without stripping the skin of its natural oils. It exfoliates to remove dirt and impurities, while hydrating skin for a smooth, clear complexion. Unlike many other facial cleansers, SeabuckWonders Facial Cleanser is ideal for all skin types that will benefit from its remarkable nutritional properties, leaving skin feeling clean, balanced, and beautiful. This invigorating cleanser is an excellent first step in any skin care routine. You can purchase this product for $16.97 on their website http://www.seabuckwonders.com/products/sea-buckthorn-facial-cleanser/
 
SeabuckWonders Body Lotion: I have found this product to soften up my skin by a huge amount, I use it on my legs, arms, and elbows when I get out of the shower and after shaving. I have tried MANY different lotions before and not one has left my skin feeling as good as SeabuckWonders does. not only does it soften up my skin but it leaves it hydrated threw out the day so I don't have to reapply it. About the product- Intensely moisturizing, Sea Buckthorn Body Lotion rejuvenates and replenishes the skin’s natural balance, softening and nourishing for silky, touchable skin. Its high concentration of sea buckthorn oil allows for superior moisture retention while protecting the skin from signs of aging and the effects of exposure to the sun. You can find this on their website http://www.seabuckwonders.com/products/sea-buckthorn-body-lotion/ for $14.97
 
 
Now that you know just how amazing SeabuckWonders is when are you going to purchase your products, you can get the kit I received for $73.84 and save some money or you can purchase the products indivisibly. I am positive you will love yours as much as I love mine!
 
Follow SeabuckWonders On...  

 

No comments :

Post a Comment