Thursday, August 14, 2014

Promise Body Butter by Nourish Organic Review

Promise Body Butter by Nourish Organic Review
 
Do you ever feel like your skin is drying out right before your eyes and you cant do anything about it? Well don't panic because I've got your answers right here it's Promise Body Butter by Nourish Organic. I have never tried a body butter or lotion for that matter that worked miracles on my skin the way Nourish Organic did, I applied about a quarter size amount to each leg after getting out of the shower and my dry skin instantly turned from dry and itchy to moisturized in just seconds. This body butter has a long lasting moisturized feeling to it so you wont have to reapply it until you get a shower again the next day, it also offers just a little bit of shine to it, not so much it looks like your glittering but just enough to see where you applied the body butter.
 

I received Promise Milk & Honey body butter and let me tell you from the first time I smelled this I was instantly in love oh and did I mention its made with a Superior blend of anti-aging botanicals, vitamins & antioxidants, including Neem, Aloe & Shea Butter to leaves skin hydrated, revitalized, & naturally scented. I will never go back to any other brand of body butter, from here on in I'm defiantly a Nourish Organic girl. You can purchase this product on their website http://nourishorganic.com/products/promise-body-butter for only $35.00, just think about it what is 35$ to having beautiful skin for life?
                          
 

      About the product:
This ultra-creamy body butter will hydrate and smooth even the driest skin with an advanced blend of organic botanicals, vitamins and antioxidants. Formulated with Promise’s signature blend of nourishing Aloe and Shea Butter, this velvety butter will leave your skin revitalized and naturally scented.

Follow Nourish Organic on...
http://www.pinterest.com/nourishusda/
https://www.facebook.com/NourishUSDA?ref=tn_tnmn
https://twitter.com/NourishUSDA

No comments :

Post a Comment